Forget to enable in-app notifications when you first downloaded the app? Don’t miss another message! Follow these easy instructions.
Steps to turn on notifications
- Click on the Settings icon at the bottom of the app’s home screen.
- Under “Notifications”, click the toggle button to the right of “Enable Notifications” to turn it green. Upon doing so, a “Notifications disabled” message will appear:
- Click "Go to Settings" on the pop-up message.
- Once you’ve clicked “Go to Settings”, the settings area of your phone designated for your Bushel Mobile app will open and look something like this:
- Click “Notifications".
- Doing so will open the Notifications options for your app, which will look something like this:
- Click the toggle button to the right of “Allow Notifications” to turn it green.
- Specific notification options will now appear (e.g. alerts, banner style, sounds, badges, announce notifications, and show previews).
Select the notification type(s) you prefer by clicking the toggle buttons to the right of each preferred type. Once finished, you can close this window.