Bushel Trade lets you identify your working orders with powerful filters that can easily be applied following these simple steps.
There are a variety of ways to filter your working orders in Bushel Trade.
- Sort columns in ascending order (indicated by the up arrow) or descending order (indicated by a down arrow) by clicking the arrow button adjacent to the column title.
- The contents of the column will return to their original arrangement after clicking three times.
- This filter option is available for each column.
Additionally, you can use the filter button to dig deeper into your orders.
- Click the filter button and select "Filter by Column."
- You will now see filters for each column.
- Click the filter button above the column you want to sort and enter your filter parameters.