I believe there are payments reported in my 1099-K that are not reportable or inaccurate. How do I request a correction?

If you believe the amounts reported in the 1099-K are inaccurate for the taxpayer listed on the form, please contact support@bushelwallet.com to receive instructions on how to submit supporting data for review.