The web portal comes equipped with powerful filters that allow you to quickly find the information you need. See how filters work below.
- Click the dropdown arrow, select your criteria and click "Set."
- You can continue to refine your data by applying more filters to the results.
- To clear a specific filter, click the "Clear" link at the bottom of the filter box.
- to clear all filters and start from scratch, click the "Clear All" link.
Date Range Filters
- To display results for a specific date range, click the dropdown arrow and select the time period you'd like to filter by clicking on your start and end date.
- There are also handy presets that will instantly calculate the results for some common date ranges to save you time.